Click & Collect and machine servicing is back!
(from Monday 15th June)
The health & safety of our customers, employees and the wider community is our top priority. With that in mind and following current government guidelines, our shop will remain closed for the time being. We are monitoring the guidelines daily and hope we will be able to welcome you into our shop very soon.
In the meantime, we are still processing online orders and are pleased to be able to offer you click & collect and machine service/repairs. Naturally we will be adhering to social distancing rules at all times and respectfully ask that our customers do too.
How will click & collect work?
You can use our click & collect service in 3 easy steps:
- Place your order via our website choosing click and collect as the delivery method. Please order carefully as we will be unable to make subsequent changes.
- We will email you to let you know your order is ready for collection, with details of how you can do so safely whilst observing social distancing rules.
- Visit our shop to collect your order. We will be available from 9.30am - 4.30pm Monday – Saturday.
Please allow up to 48hrs for your order to be processed. Don’t forget, if your order is over £35 you will qualify for our free 48hr delivery service if you do not wish to collect.
How will machine service/repair work?
We have had a large number of enquiries for this service in recent weeks, so are expecting to be busy. To manage this, we are introducing a booking in system, here is how it works:
- Call us on 01209 216942 to discuss your requirements.
- We will book in a convenient day and time for you to drop off your machine and let you know how you can do so safety whilst observing social distancing rules.
- Once your machine is ready, we will call you to take payment and arrange pick up.
We are anticipating a 2-week turnaround. All machines booked in will be serviced and subject to the appropriate service charge as a minimum. For service prices click here
Access to our shop is limited, which means we are unable to offer our usual level of Customer service:
What we are able to do:
- Offer click & collect and machine servicing
- Open our customer car park for your convenience
- Welcome 1 customer at a time, limited access to the shop to collect their order or, drop off/pick up their machine.
What we are unable to do:
- Process any order amendments at the point of collection
- Solve/investigate any specific machine issues at the point of drop off